- Meeting or Conference
- German Aerospace Center (DLR)
- 05-07 Mar 2013
- Viet Nam (Ho Chi Minh)
- InterContinental Asiana Hotel
The symposium is a three-day platform for national decision makers, renowned scientists, and industry from all six Mekong riparian countries (China, Thailand, Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam), as well as from the international community to share their experience and knowledge. It will focus on relevant aspects of finding equilibriums between necessary economic development as well as the urgent need for environmental protection and the maintenance of the Mekong’s river ecology.
This symposium will adress, among others, the issues of:
- Hazards and disaster risk reduction in the Mekong Basin
- Climate change related challenges of the Mekong delta
- Collaboration platforms in basin management: Information systems and spatial infrastructures
- Capacity building, education and outreach.
Event feeFrom 250 to 375 EURO
What is included in the event feeThe price specified includes detailed conference documentation, lunch, coffee/tea breaks and beverages during the conference as well as an evening event for one person.
How to register
To register, please, visit the online page here.
- Capacity Development, Climate Change, Environment & Ecosystems, Information Management, Governance, Disaster Risk Management
- Cambodia, China, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Myanmar, Thailand, Viet Nam