- Meeting or Conference
- International WaterCenter (IWC)
- 08-11 Oct 2012
- Australia (Melbourne)
- Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC), 1 Convention Centre Place, South Wharf, Victoria 3006
The International Riversymposium is the world’s leading river management conference. This year’s event will explore the intricately linked pressures on rivers and waterways as the world’s urban population continues to grow and expand.
- A river runs through it: designing river cities
- River health: healthy rivers, healthy economies, healthy people
- River ecology: beneath the surface
- River knowledge: tools and techniques for action
- River pressures: pathways to sustainability
- River partnerships: integrating people, governance and policy
Event feeFrom $600 to $1500 AUD
How to registerYou can register onsite from 7am on Monday 8 October.