The National Institute of Disaster Management in partnership with the World Bank (GFDRR), Washington offers a series of e-Learning Programmes on Disaster Risk Management. The courses provide excellent opportunities for distant participants to learn about the management and mitigation of Disaster Risks under professional guidance. The training materials in the form of CDs are sent through post which may also be accessed through online course platform. The programme includes discussion, queries, clarifications, assignments and end-of-course projects which are evaluated by our experienced course facilitators. Successful candidates are provided certificates jointly issued by the NIDM and the World Bank (GFDRR).
The Basic Course (Comprehensive Disaster Risk Management Framework) is the introductory course on disaster risk management. Successful completion of this course allows participants to enroll in the subsequent 8 specialized courses.
• General development practitioners
• Central and local government officials
• Policy makers
• Corporate and private sector professionals
• Professionals from UNO, World Bank, Red Cross and Red Crescent etc.
• Teachers and students of technical, non technical and research institutions, universities etc.
• Researchers and academicians
• NGO and INGO professionals
• General individuals
Fax application form to +91 23702442/011-23702446 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org