International Council for Research and Innovation in Building (CIB)
Global Campaign Partners
Activites in the campaign
- CIB shares and exchanges information, knowledge, expertise and cooperation regarding policies that includes disaster risk reduction.
- CIB will collaborate on planning and implementation of joint programs including organizing training courses, conferences, seminars and workshops.
- CIB will participate and contribute to relevant international campaigns and initiatives including the “Making Cities Resilient” campaign.
- Web-based seminars will be carried out with the objective of sharing knowledge and expertise of CIB members in the area of disaster resilience together with UN-ISDR and the cities that are involved in the ‘Making Cities Resilient Campaign’.
- A joint CIB and UN-ISDR Roadmap publication is sought to identify key research and development needs in the area of urbanization and disaster resilience.
- The Price of Resilience: Interview with Emiko Okuyama…
- Date: 22 May 2013
- Disaster-prone cities call for inclusion
- Date: 20 May 2013
- Life After Sandy: Interview with Hoboken, NJ Mayor…
- Date: 17 May 2013
- Mayor's Statement Global Platform DRR 2013 [ENG - PDF 358KB] Mayor's Statement Global Platform DRR 2013 [SPA - PDF 358KB] Chendgu Declaration for Action [PDF, 176KB] Hyogo Framework for Action 2005-2015 [ext. link] Ten-point checklist for making cities resilient [PDF 324KB] Bonn Declaration of the Mayors Adaptation Forum [PDF 175KB] FAQ [PDF 139KB]