An-Najah National University, Earth Sciences and Seismic Engineering Center (NNU)
Global Campaign Partners
Activites in the campaign
- The University seeks opportunities for future cooperation amongst other partners and institution for sharing good practices, knowledge and different experiences.
- The University highlights the need to recognize disaster risk reduction as a subject that cuts across many disciplines.
- Risk assessments should be backed up by good risk management and risk communication.
- The University will promote the ten check list within their scope of action.
- The Price of Resilience: Interview with Emiko Okuyama…
- Date: 22 May 2013
- Disaster-prone cities call for inclusion
- Date: 20 May 2013
- Life After Sandy: Interview with Hoboken, NJ Mayor…
- Date: 17 May 2013
- Mayor's Statement Global Platform DRR 2013 [ENG - PDF 358KB] Mayor's Statement Global Platform DRR 2013 [SPA - PDF 358KB] Chendgu Declaration for Action [PDF, 176KB] Hyogo Framework for Action 2005-2015 [ext. link] Ten-point checklist for making cities resilient [PDF 324KB] Bonn Declaration of the Mayors Adaptation Forum [PDF 175KB] FAQ [PDF 139KB]